20TH IMAGES FASHION AWARDS (IFA) 2019
IFA recognize outstanding achievers in the business of fashion.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and
meets the definition of the respective award category)
Process & schedule
IFA Nomination Process
- IFA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IFF websites, magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Prelim jury to identify best performers among brands & retailers: Top malls & shopping centre professionals are invited to recommend best performing brands & retailers for “shopping centre choice” awards
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IFA website.
- Eligible applicants are required to submit nominations with required fee, details and supporting material – latest by 15th November 2019.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IFA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- IFA team of analysts then make a presentation for the IFA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, same store sales growth. A special note is prepared on Effective Technology Adoption, Product Development, Customer Service, Buying & Merchandising, Category Management, Supplier Relations, Employee Relations, Marketing & Promotions, Brand Distribution, Brand Retailing, Any one key achievement during above mentioned period.
- IFA Business jury / Design jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research, consulting & Design with thorough insights in to the business of fashion – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their assessment of the nominees.
- Results of industry recommendations and jury score will ultimately decide the final Nominees.
- For Presentation based awards finalists to make 2 minutes presentations to “On Ground JURY” followed by interaction with JURY and Audience on 17th & 18th December 2019 at Conrad, Bengaluru. The 2 minutes presentations by Finalists can be made by screening a Video or PPT showcasing their concept, execution and results/ information asked for in nomination form – specific to Assessment Period Calendar Year 2019. The AV/ video to be in 16:9 ratio to be played in VLC player during grand jury presentation. For tech implementation awards, finalists to make 3 minutes presentations to “On Ground JURY” followed by interaction with JURY and Audience.
- The Final Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles and moving nominations to the most appropriate categories – wherever required.
- Categories failing to receive less than three valid nominations will be dropped without notice.
- Names of Prelim, On Ground and Final Jury may or may not be announced/ disclosed/ displayed on website. Even if they are announced/ disclosed/ displayed on website/ edms, finally their involvement will be subject to their availability on the day of the jury for active participation in the Jury Process.
- The coveted IFA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be announced at the glittering IFA ceremony on 18th December 2019 at Conrad, Bengaluru. – the evening of celebrations at the annual congregation of the India Fashion Forum.
Processing fee per entry
- Rs. 15,000+gst per entry for non members.
- Rs. 5,000+gst per entry for Fashion Forum Privilege Club members.
Declaration: I hereby declare that I have gone through the Nomination Process and agree to pay the processing fee towards each nomination filed.
*The processing fee will be non refundable
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
CHEQUECheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
HDFC BANK LTD
IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No:
S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029*
The nomination fee is non refundable.