IMAGES FASHION AWARDS (IFA) 2019
(Assessment Period 1st January, 2018 to 31st December, 2018)
IFA recognize outstanding achievers in the business of fashion.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of the respective award category)
Process & schedule
IFA Nomination Process
- IFA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IFF websites, magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Prelim jury to identify best performers among brands & retailers.
- Top malls & shopping center professionals are invited to recommend best performing brands & retailers for “shopping center choice” awards
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IFA website
- Prospective nominees are required to submit nominations with required fee, details and supporting material – latest by 8th February, 2019.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IFA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- IFA team of analysts then make a presentation for the IFA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, same store sales growth. A special note is prepared on Effective Technology Adoption, Product Development, Customer Service, Buying & Merchandising, Category Management, Supplier Relations, Employee Relations, Marketing & Promotions, Brand Distribution, Brand Retailing, Any one key achievement during above mentioned period.
- IFA Business jury / Design jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research, consulting & Design with thorough insights in to the business of fashion – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their assessment of the nominees.
- Results of industry recommendations and jury score will ultimately decide the final Nominees.
The coveted IFA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be announced at the glittering IFA ceremony on 14th March 2018 at The Renaissance, Mumbai– the evening of celebrations at the annual congregation of the India Fashion Forum.
Processing fee per entry
Rs. 15,000+gst per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand IFA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
Rs. 5,000+gst per entry for Fashion Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand IFA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
Declaration: I hereby declare that I have gone through the Nomination Process and agree to pay the processing fee towards each nomination filed.
*The processing fee will be non refundable
PAYMENT OPTION 2: CHEQUECheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 3: RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
A/c Name: IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No: 02482000004779
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000248
Bank Address: S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029*
The nomination fee is non refundable.