IMAGES FASHION AWARDS (IFA) 2017
(Assessment Period 1st January, 2016 to 31st December, 2016)
IFA recognize outstanding achievers in the business of fashion.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of the respective award category)
Process & schedule
IFA Nomination Process
- IFA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IFF & Infashion websites, magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Prelim jury to identify best performers among brands & retailers:
- Top malls are invited to recommend best performing brands & retailers
- Top multi brand fashion retailers and department stores are invited to recommend best performing brands
- Top fashion brands are invited to recommend best performing fashion retailers
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IFA website
- Prospective nominees are required to submit nominations with required fee, details and supporting material – latest by 31ST March, 2017.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IFA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- IFA team of analysts then make a presentation for the IFA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values and profitability. A special note is prepared on innovativeness, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.
- IFA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and consulting with thorough insights in to the business of fashion – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their assessment of the nominees.
- Results of industry recommendations and jury score will ultimately decide the final Nominees.
The coveted IFA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be announced at the glittering IFA ceremony on 13th April, 2017 at The Renaissance, Mumbai– the evening of celebrations at the annual congregation of the India Fashion Forum.
Nomination fee per entry*:
Rs. 15,000 + tax per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand IFA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
Rs. 5,000 + tax per entry for India Fashion Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand IFA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
*The nomination fee will be non refundable.